And The Tri-States Best Ice Cream Belongs To…
We asked and you voted...A LOT! Thousands of you voted--sometimes more than once (but don't worry, we scrapped any duplicates). So the totally non-scientific results are in! Here are the BEST ice cream spots in the Tri-States...
Coming in at number one is Pittsfield's beloved Dari Ripple! Personally, I've never been there, but given the overwhelming support it received in this poll, I may need to take a trip up that way with my girls.
Here is the top 10:
- Dari Ripple - Pittsfield, IL - 33%
- Heavenly Delight - Murryville, IL - 29%
- BB's - Monroe City, MO - 8.5%
- Tastee Treat - Mt. Sterling, IL - 6.9%
- Shupe Shack - Mendon, IL - 4.5%
- TCBY - In Quincy & Hannibal - 2%
- Cree-Mee - Barry, IL- 1.5%
- Dairy Queen - Quincy & Hannibal - 1.2%
- Spoonwave - Quincy - 1%
- Baskin-Robbins - Quincy - 0.8%
Admittedly, I've never heard of a few of these places, so thank you to everyone who suggested them. I may have to start an ice cream bucket list!