Quincy Public School Registration For Fall of 2018 is Underway
With the school year coming to a close and Q.H.S. graduation ceremonies being held Friday, the Quincy Public School (Q.P.S.) District #172 is recommending that you register your student for the 2018 fall classes now. With all the changes coming with the three new schools opening in August, parents and guardians are asked to register their son or daughter as soon as possible.
For returning or current Q.P.S. families, the Skyward portal is open now to register your child. For new Q.P.S. families, you are asked to first contact your student’s school. A list of schools, contact persons and numbers are listed below.
Q.P.S. has also advised that even with pre-registration, the payment of book fees will not be available until 30 days prior to the start of school. Parents and guardians will be notified by Skylert and they are also reminded to that The Free and Reduced Lunch Program form will also be available to be filled out 30 days before school begins.
Parents of K-5 students will need to determine their home school by going to www.qps.org and click on New K5 Boundaries and enter the information needed.
Schools & Contacts:
- Baldwin Elementary: Contact Debbie Disseler at (217) 222-4059
- Harrison Street Site: Contact Mary Foster at (217) 228-7691
- Iles Elementary: Contact Julie Leenerts at (217) 222-5697
- Lincoln-Douglas: Contact Sherry Law at (217) 223-8871
- Rooney Elementary: Contact Cara Bell at (217) 228-7100
If your student will attend 6th through 12th grades:
- Quincy Junior High: Contact Debby Cashman at (217) 222-3073
- Quincy High School: Contact Julie Bocke at (217) 224-3770