Thank You To These Wonderful Nurses
All this week Blessing Health System and this station will be highlighting six nurses a day that were nominated by you. We have over 100 entries and it was so hard to narrow it down to 30, but we did. Each nurse selected will also receive a $50 shopping spree from Emerald City Jewelers.
Thursday, May 7
- Janet Johnson - Janet works at Hannibal Regional Medical Group, and is described as having the biggest heart & works so hard to make sure if her patients need anything, she gets it for them. Janet was nominated by Dawn W.
- Angel Garriga -works at SIU Family Practice who is known to have a wonderful personality and is always willing to do anything she can do help her patients and co-workers.
- Jessica Mowen - is a nurse at Blessing Hospital and is amazing in helping all of her patients in whatever they may need to get better. She is very caring and goes above and beyond for her patients and co-workers. She was nominated by Kimberly P.
- Jackie Tournear - works at Blessing Hospital and loves her job. You will always see Jackie with a smile on her face, and helping any one she can. Jackie was nominated by Jessica H.
- Nicole Walton - Nicole works at Blessing Hospital and is describes as being the most kind, caring, and compassionate nurse. She is extremely knowledgeable and LOVES to share her knowledge with other nurses and medical professions. Nicole was nominated by Jacklyn O.
- Racheal Waack - Racheal works at Quincy Medical Group and is known as a dedicated nurse, wife and mother of two young sons. She is caring, compassionate. She was nominated by Roberta P.
Congrats again to all of today's nurses and thank you for your hard work and dedication to your patients.