If You See These Nurses Tell Them Thank You
All this week Blessing Health System and this station will be highlighting six nurses a day that were nominated by you. We have over 100 entries and it was so hard to narrow it down to 30, but we did. Each nurse selected will also receive a $50 shopping spree from Emerald City Jewelers.
Wednesday, May 6
- Ashley Chavarria - Ashley works at Blessing Hospital and is described as being compassionate and put 110% into everything she does at work. She makes sure that everyone gets the highest level of care, even when there is a staff shortage. She was nominated by Deedee C.
- Tana Logue - Nominated by one of her 5 children Tana works in taking care of some of the sickest patients as Blessing, she is truly an amazing nurse and mom.
- Sheena Williams - is a nurse at Hannibal Regional Medical Group and is described as been caring and loving to all of her patients. And is known to go above and beyond to help her patients any way she can. She was nominated by Linda W.
- Earl Cox - Works for Preferred Family Healthcare who is a retired veteran and a staple staff member. He LOVES being a nurse and would give the shirt off of his back to anyone that needed it. He gave up his plan to fully retire to help on the frontlines and fight with the COVID-19 pandemic. He was nominated by Jessie W.
- Courtney Edison - Works at the James E. Cary Cancer Center and has helped families in the most difficult time in their lives. "She helped my son when he was very sick, then went over to the cancer center where she was instrumental in saving my aunts life." Courtney was nominated by Amy.
- Lora Stephens - you will always see Lora smiling at Blessing Hospital. She has been an oncology nurse for 25 years and works very hard advocating for her patients in order for them to get the best care possible. She is an outstanding nurse, role model, teacher, and co-worker. She was nominated by Gabby S.
Congrats again to all of today's nurses and thank you for your hard work and dedication to your patients.