Congrats To Tuesday’s Nominated Nurses
All this week Blessing Health System and this station will be highlighting six nurses a day that were nominated by you. We have over 100 entries and it was so hard to narrow it down to 30, but we did. Each nurse selected will also receive a $50 shopping spree from Emerald City Jewelers.
Tuesday, May 5
- Jessica Daugherty- Jessica works at Blessing Hospital and is described as being not only a good listener for her patients, but outstanding bedside manners and very knowledgeable with her profession. She was nominated by Rhonda D.
- Laura Sullivan - Works at Beth Haven, and is known to always goes above and beyond for her clients and coworkers, but since the pandemic, Laura has doubled her above and beyond. She has two essential jobs and would give you the shirt off her back. She was nominated by Lynn C.
- Chris Ames- Works in the ER at Blessing and makes you feel as comfortable as you can in whatever situation you may be in when you go to the ER. He talks from his heart, and makes you laugh. He was nominated by Debbie W.
- Jenn Cassens - Works in Blessing and takes extra time to help educate others on how to stay safe during the Coronavirus pandemic. She was nominated by Bryan C.
- Kristi Kearns- Works at Quincy Medical Group and does so much for her patients, including finding ways to help her patients to pay for their medication. She is described as an amazing nurse who goes above and beyond for her patients.
- Amanda Barlow- You will also see a smile on Amanda's face at Hannibal Regional Medical Group. She listens, cares, and goes the extra mile for her patients. She stands out not only as a nurse, but a care giver and a leader. She was nominated by Johanna W.
Congrats again to all of today's nurses and thank you for your hard work and dedication to your patients.