Townsquare Media, LLC, owners of KICK, KRRY, KHMO and WLIQ, currently is looking for a fulltime or part time newsperson to work in Hannibal. Previous on-air experience preferred. Good verbal and written communication and computer skills are required. This person must be able to work in a fast paced environment. Send a cover letter and a resume only to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Jeff Dorsey, 408 North 24th Street, Quincy, Illinois 62301. Townsquare Media, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Townsquare Media Quincy/Hannibal
- Presenting and selling radio and multimedia campaigns to local advertisers.
- A commitment to evolve your sales skills on a continuing basis
- A sincere desire to help clients achieve their goals through advertising and marketing solutions
- Appreciation for process, performance measurement, and a results-oriented sales approach
- Outside B2B sales experience (advertising preferred) including strong closing skills
- Good communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Deep familiarity with MS Office suite products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Dependable transportation
- Eagerness to work hard, learn, and be part of a growing and fast-moving sales team with upward mobility for success
- Competitive commissions, excellent earning potential
- Industry leading sales training and sales systems designed for success
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance package, paid vacation and 9 paid holidays per year
- Career advancement opportunities
The position will report to the Director of Sales.
For consideration, please send your resume to Jeff.Asmussen@townsquaremedia.com