Y101 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Y101 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. All of your favorite music plus Dorsey & Deien in the Morning, the Lunch Buffet, Michael Rose, Sam, and Lisa Paige with Popcrush Nights!
Setting up Y101 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for "Y101: The Tri-States Biggest Variety". Tap on the station logo to get to the Y101 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Y101 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Y101".”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com.