Which Local Restaurants Should Guy Fieri Visit?
I love to try out local restaurants when I travel (we all know what we get when we visit a chain restaurant). And when we're not traveling, I love seeing what other towns have to offer by tuning into the Travel Channel or Food Network. So I decided to see what area restaurants have been featured. Here's what I found.
I watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri and I love it when he visits places close to Quincy/Hannibal. Some of these have been featured on Man V. Food too. Here are some places that both shows have visited in Illinois and Missouri that you should try.
- D'Arcy's Pint - 661 West Stanford Springfield, IL
- Cozy Dog Drive-In - 2935 S 6th St Springfield, IL
- Charlie Parker's - 700 North St Springfield, IL
- Espinos - 17409 Chesterfield Airport Road, Chesterfield, MO
- Donut Drive-In - 6525 Chippewa St, St. Louis, MO
- Sweetie Pie's Soul Food - 4270 Manchester Ave. St. Louis, MO
And of course the most famous on of them all, when Feasting on Asphalt came to Quincy to see what Maid-Rite were all about.