We Are Holding A Job Fair This Thursday
Townsquare Media Quincy/Hannibal, is currently looking for Marketing Consultants and Summer Interns to join our team.
Our job fair will be held at 408 N. 24th Street (behind the Coach House) in Quincy from 4 pm - 6 pm. You can apply online at townsquaremedia.com and drop off your resume on Thursday, February 20th.
Marketing Consultants are responsible for:
- Prospect for qualified local and regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension and digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
Summer Interns are responsible for:
- Interns will assist programming staff,
- participate in programming meetings,
- Help with summer promotions and live events
- Help with producing/voicing commercials
- Help Market President with projects
- Have a segment on the KICK FM Morning Show