Top 10 Things I Would Have Bought if I Had Won the Mega Millions
So I went to bed last night dreaming of being a Mega Million's billionaire winner like millions of other people, but I woke up this morning with the same $24.27 cents in my pocket I had last night. Someone in South Carolina had their life change overnight but nothing changed for me. So there will be no early morning meeting with my attorney and accountant about what I need to do to with my new found wealth. Like everyone who purchased a ticket, I had my dreams of what I would do with my bundles of bucks. Those dreams are still just that.
If I had won the Mega Millions jackpot I had some thoughts on what to do with it. Here's a list of the top 10 things I would spend my money on.
10. Paving every street in Quincy that needs it (that would be all of them).
9. A new traffic light at 25th and Broadway that changes at least monthly.
8. I'd build a new Amtrak Train Station downtown where it belongs.
7. Equipment for every local baseball team (I love baseball).
6. Season box tickets to the New York Yankee games (I love baseball).
5. A private jet to get me to those Yankee games (I love baseball).
4. Stocking Mormon Lake with thousands of fish so I can catch one once in a while.
3. An Olive Garden and a Target so I don't have to hear those requests anymore.
2. Buying Hog Back Island. (I always wanted my own island. Oh, the parties too!)
1. A dog to bring me back down to earth where I am most comfortable.