The 2020 St. Patrick’s Day Art Crawl Is Announced
The St. Patrick's Day Art Crawl is Friday, March 20. Here's everything you need to know.
The crawl brings community-wide exhibits together in one night. Participants are invited to visit businesses and venues to enjoy local art and view the work of many here in the Tri-States. Business and venues participating this year include:
- Mabee Art Gallery, Culver-Stockton College (5-8 pm)
- Heath Center Art Gallery, John Wood Community College (6-9 pm)
- Gray Gallery, Quincy University (6-9 pm)
- Herbal Remedies, 4440 Broadway Suite #3 (6-9 pm)
- Evergreen Wellness, 4440 Broadway Suite #10 (6-9 pm)
- The Budding Artist, 307 N. 36th Suite #108 (6-9 pm)
- Joe Conover Studio, 412 s. 10th (6-9 pm)
- Lisa Wigoda Studio, 836 8th (6-9 pm)
- The Yum Factory, 700 Maine St. (6-9 pm)
- Quincy Brewing Company, 110 N. 6th (6-9 pm)
- Bodhi Tree Yoga, 648 Maine St. (6-9 pm)
- Potter & Vaughn, 504 Hampshire (6-8 pm)
Many of the venues will have small receptions, live music, and refreshments. The art crawl is a free event so that everyone can enjoy. Many pieces will be available for purchase including several in varying price ranges.