Hannibal Regional Announces Temporary Entrance Changes
As part of the community’s proactive planning to slow the spread of COVID-19, Hannibal Regional is temporarily changing entrances to Hannibal Regional Hospital and Hannibal Regional Medical Group beginning March 19, 2020 until further notice.
- Fever/virus entrance: patients with fever, cough and shortness of breath should use the fever/virus entrance located east of the Emergency Department. Team members will be stationed at the entrance to assist patients through appropriate protective measures.
- Surgery patients: all surgery patients must enter on the southwest side of Hannibal Regional Hospital. All patients and their visitor will be screened for illness.
- All hospital inpatients will be discharged through the hospital loading/unloading zone located on the south west side of Hannibal Regional Hospital.
- The north entrance of Hannibal Regional Medical Group is to be used for Hannibal Regional Infusion Center patients only.
- All other patients and visitors should use the main Hannibal Regional Medical Group entrance.
To learn the latest COVID-19 updates at Hannibal Regional visit hannibalregional.org/coronavirus.