Everything You Need to Know About Quincy’s City-Wide Cleanup
The annual Quincy City Wide Clean-up will take place on Saturday, September 28. The event will be held from 6 am to 4 pm and your ID will be needed to prove you are a Quincy resident. Listed below are all the details regarding the cleanup operation in September.
- Cleanup will take place at the usual location Front St and Payson Ave on September 28th, 2019.
- Start Time 6 a.m. until 4 p.m. (You must be through the intersection of 4th and Payson by 4 p.m. or you will be turned away.) If you are planning on bringing multiple loads it is important to be as early as possible with your 1st load.
- Line for Cleanup will be on Payson Avenue. Please be courteous and go to the end of the line when getting to the cleanup site.
- Have your ID ready at 4th and Payson as you will need to be a Quincy resident to proceed.
- No commercial haulers will be allowed into the cleanup.
- Trucks with trailers will be directed to use the far left lane.
- Please insure that you bring help to unload your materials as Republic Services is there to operate trucks and not to unload.
- NO ELECTRONICS (TV’s/Computers)
- NO TIRES
- NO YARD WASTE
- NO LIQUIDS (OIL/FUEL/PAINT/ETC)
- Due to State and Federal Regulations, any appliances, which contained refrigerants (i.e.: refrigerators, air conditioners and dehumidifiers), must have a sticker placed on it certifying that the refrigerant has been properly reclaimed.