Congrats To Monday’s Nominated Nurses
All this week Blessing Health System and this station will be highlighting six nurses a day that were nominated by you. We have over 100 entries and it was so hard to narrow it down to 30, but we did. Each nurse selected will also receive a $50 shopping spree from Emerald City Jewelers.
Monday, May 4
- Joni Mosby was nominated by Curtis. Joni has been taking steps to continue her education in the nursing field, while being a mom and wife. Joni works at Blessing Hospital.
- Shannon Zanger, an OB Nurse, was nominated by Amber. Amber wrote. "Her compassion & care was AMAZING! She was a true gift." Amber is an OB Nurse at Blessing Hospital.
- Garry Ranabarger, works at Blessing Hospital and is said to be very friendly, who loves his patients and treats everyone with the up most respect. Garry was nominated by Shauna!
- Bobi Mathews, is a CNA working at Blessing Health System who cares extremely
- about her patients care and well-being. Bobi was nominated by Deanna!
- Nikki Routt, works at BPS and is said to be the hardest and best working nurse for her doctor and patients. Nikki was nominated by Ashley.
- April Gratten, works for Blessing Hospice, and is described as a very caring and loving nurse. She takes the time with all her patients and families to make sure all their needs are taken care of. April was nominated by Tammy!
Congrats again to all of today's nurses and thank you for your heard work and dedication to your patients.