15 Quincy Homes That Take Halloween Decorating To The Next Level
Some people go ALL out when it comes to Halloween decorating. The folks behind "Fright Nights for Honor Flight" found some of the scariest in Quincy and they'll be on full display later this month.
On October 26 and 27, you can take a driving tour of these houses if you're in for a scare. Ghosts and goblins will be on hand to collect a free will donation and all proceeds benefit the Great River Honor Flight. Anything you can give is accepted and appreciated, and you don't even need to get out of your car. There is also a friendly competition between the participating houses to see who can raise the most money.
The Fright Nights for Honor Flight take place both nights from 6:00 until 9:00 pm. Homes participating include...
- Walk of Horrors - 827 S. 11th
- Dead End Drive - 2526 Vail Dr
- The Haunted Playground - 2317 Vermont
- The Demented Manor - 1628 Jeresy
- Monsters on Maple - 1717 Maple
- Gorified Grenells - 1308 Spring St
- Pumpkin Hollow - 1800 Maple
- Skeletons on the Loose - 1737 N. 18th
- 2 Spiders Cemetery - 2535 Steven Dr.
- Mayhem Manor - 1204 North 8th
- Howes of Horror - 2201 South Sheridan
- Wicked Wards - 514 Hickory Grove
- Wisman Lane Cemetery - 5132 Wisman Lane
- The Witches Brew - 208 Lind
- The House of the Unknown - 212 Lind
This is a fun way to see some of the craziest and creepiest homes in Quincy (and it's for a great cause). For more information on Fright Nights for Honor Flight find them on Facebook.