We’re Getting Spring Fever in Quincy / Hannibal
We’ve got mounds of snow outside. It’s March, and there’s still snow falling. But spring is just around the corner, right?
What are you most looking forward to this spring? When do you start to golf? Plant your flowers? Fish? At this point, mowing the yard even looks good.
Here are just a few of the fun things to do in the springtime in the Quincy/Hannibal area.
- Paddle Boats – Moorman Lake
- Mini Golf – Morrman Park, Sawyer’s Creek, Mark Twain Landing
- Disc Golf – Huckleberry Park, Moorman Park, Flower City Park in Palmyra
- Golf Golf – Fore!
- Boating/Fishing – Mark Twain Lake, Mississippi River
- Garage Sales – Everywhere
- Dogwood Festival
- Block Parties
- Bridge the Gap to Health 5K/10K Run/Walk
- High School Baseball/Track and Field
- Car Shows/Cruise nights
Are you ready for spring (we already know the answer)? What are your favorite spring activities?