We Found The Area’s BEST Ice Cream
We asked and you voted...A LOT! Thousands of you voted--sometimes more than once (but don't worry, we scrapped any duplicates). So the totally non-scientific results are in! Here are the BEST ice cream spots in the Tri-States...
Congratulations, AGAIN to Pittsfield's beloved Dari Ripple! We really need to take a road trip and try Dari Ripple. I am sure with the ice cream shop winning two years in a row, that it IS the best ice cream in the Tri-States and I have to try it for myself.
Here are the top 5:
- Dari Ripple - Pittsfield, IL - 42%
- Shupe Shack - Mendon, IL - 24%
- Tastee Treat - Mt. Sterling, IL - 12%
- TCBY - In Quincy & Hannibal - 9%
- Show-Me Shaved Ice & Frozen Custard- 5%
Looks like I need to make a stop in Mendon as well to try the Shupe Shack. Thank you to everyone who suggested them. I may have to start an ice cream bucket list!