This is Why God Made Moms
Just in time for Mother’s Day comes this wonderful ten question and answer session between a teacher and her elementary school age students. The questions and answers were posted on www.Beliefnet.com.
- Why did God make Mothers?
She’s the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
Mostly to clean the house.
To help us out of there when we are being born.
- How did God make mothers?
He used dirt just like the rest of us.
Magic, plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
God made my mom just the same like he made me, he just used bigger parts
- What ingredients are mothers made of?
God makes mothers out of clouds and everything nice and one dab of mean.
They had to get their start from men’s bones, I think.
- Why did God give you your mother and not someone else’s mom?
We are related
God knew she liked me more
- What kind of little girl was your mom?
My mom has always been a mom and none of that stuff
I don’t know because I wasn’t there, but my guess she was pretty bossy
They say she used to be nice
- What did your mom need to know about your dad before she married him?
His last name
She had to know his background. Like is he a crook?
Does he make $800 a year?
- Why did your mom marry your dad?
Because my dad makes the best spaghetti
She got too old to be with anyone else
My grandma says my mom didn’t have her thinking cap on.
- What’s the difference between moms and dads?
Moms work at work and work at home. Dads only work at work.
Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
Dads are taller and stronger but moms have the real power. She is who you need to ask about a sleepover with my friends.
- What would it take to make your mom perfect?
’Diet’ her hair. Maybe blue.
- If you could change one thing about your mom what would it be?
I’d have her stop telling me to clean my room
I’d make her smarter so she would know it was my sister who did things and not me.