The Ten Greatest Love Songs Of All Time
Wow. Valentines day is coming. So it got me thinking. What are the ten greatest love songs of all time?
These are mine that have moved me through the years. The way I look at it is, if a song sticks in your head or it moves you to almost tears, then you have a great love song that you will remember all your life. And Yes, I did argue with myself over a couple of these, but these are the ones I keep going back to time after time.
1. ‘This Years Love’ — David Gray
2. ‘Yesterday’—-The Beatles
3. ‘I Will Always Love You’—Whitney Houston
5. ‘Every Breath You Take’—-The Police
6. ‘I Want To Know What Love Is’—-Foreigner
7. ‘What A Wonderful World’—Louis Armstrong
8. ‘Same Old Lang Syne’—Dan Fogelberg
9. ‘Time After Time’—Cyndi Lauper
10. ‘Amazed’—Paul McCartney
Ok, what do you think? Let me know what 10 songs you love and see if we can see eye-to-eye on any of these. Let’s have some fun.