Street Closure Notices for St. Louis Rams 2013 Home Games
Many local Rams fans will be heading to the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis this football season to take in a game. The Rams have passed along some important information regarding street closures around the stadium, so make sure you don't get caught in the wrong place if you're making a trip.
The street information is as follows;
Portion of Broadway to Close for 2013 Rams Games
• Broadway exits off I-70 Eastbound will be closed to traffic beginning 2 hours and 45 minutes prior to game time and 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
• Broadway between Cole Street and Convention Plaza will close 2 ½ hours prior to game time and 1 hour after the conclusion of the game.
• I-70 Eastbound traffic headed downtown will exit at Pine.
• To access the Lumiere Casino complex, from Pine make a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Carr and turn right.
• To access parking North of the Edward Jones Dome, from Pine make a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Cass and turn left.
• Drop-off along Broadway for guests with disabilities will be available by exiting at Pine and then making a right turn on 4th Street, proceed to Biddle and turn left, continue to Broadway and turn left, continue to the intersection of Broadway and Cole where security personnel will assist you.
• Please note that this portion of Broadway is being closed in addition to the closures that normally occur 4 hours prior to game time around the perimeter of the Edward Jones Dome on Cole Street and Convention Plaza.