On-Air Contest Rules
Jamaican Vacation Giveaway
Contest Dates: June 29, 2018 thru July 26th, 2018
Y101 is giving away a 7 night trip for two adults to the Riu Palace Tropical Bay in Negril, Jamaica compliments of The Travel House of Quincy, Riu Hotels and Apple Vacations. The trip includes seven night’s accommodations, round trip nonstop air from St. Louis, ground transfers to & from the airport and hotel, all meals and drinks in the resort, and the assistance of a resort Apple Vacation’s Representative. The winner must have a valid passport. The winner must use the trip before December 10, 2018.
101 registrants will be randomly selected and invited to a special event at which the winner will be announced. Winner MUST be present to win.
Taxes, insurance, any applicable baggage fees, and additional expenses (such as optional excursions, spa treatments, phone calls and souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All vacations are approved on a promotional basis & are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates do apply.
- This trip is valid through December 10, 2018
- Travel dates are final and will not be extended.
- Travel is not permitted during holiday periods including both 5 days prior to and after
- Trips are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Apple Vacations reserves the right to substitute the vacation with another of equal value, equal Apple rating or within the same hotel chain should any unforeseen circumstance occur. Hotel to be determined by Apple Vacations.
- Trips are valid for 2 adults ONLY per room and do not include any special promotions. NO room upgrades.
- Winner must be at least 21 years old or traveling with a legal guardian.
- Employees of participating companies and its properties, sponsors, vendors and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
Once winner is chosen, all departure/immigration taxes, insurance and fuel surcharges (approximately $350-$415 USD per person, subject to change) must be paid by winner to Apple Vacations prior to departure.