It’s Time to Find U-Babe, Our Lovable Ground Hog! Get Clues to His Location!
Isn’t it funny that every year around this time our lovable station groundhog, known as “U-Babe,” seems to wander off into the wilderness in hopes of not being found. And every year someone out there manages to track him down and return him to us. Well, such is the case again.
Once again we will be asking you to assist us in finding this lovable little furry creature. At last sighting he was wearing his usual U-Babe bib around his neck. Where he might be is in question.
To find him, be listening for clues on Y101 Radio. The first person to find him and bring him back to us will win a $250 gift certificate from Dedert’s Quality Meats, compliments of the Illinois Pork Producers Association.
In case you were wondering, U-Babe got his name from the movie “Ground Hog Day” featuring Bill Murray who played Phil Connors, an arrogant TV weatherman. In the movie, Conners would wake up everyday to the Sonny and Cher song “I Got You Babe“. And we hope you can say the same to us in a few days.
1. U-Babe is located in Adams County
2. U-Babe is in the Quincy City limits
3. U-Babe is North of Broadway
4. U-Babe is South of Koch’s Lane
5. U-Babe is East of 12th Street
6. U-Babe is West of 24th Street
7. U-Babe has crossed the railroad tracks and is heading North
8. U-Babe was seen heading North of his good friend Casey’s place
9. U-Babe loves being in parks
10. U-Babe thinks Punxsutawney Phil needs to be more up and down than once a year.